- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Riviera Park Review
Without exaggeration, this is Sochi's most popular public park for both locals and visitors. It is a public park in a true sense of the word. Visitors will find exhibitions of arts and crafts (it's a great place to purchase souvenirs); a "Glade of Friendship" with magnolia trees planted by honorary guests of Sochi, including a tree planted by the Soyuz-Apollo astronauts; statues of famous Russian writers; amusement park rides for kids; several cafés; and the tennis courts of Y. Kafelnikov Tennis School, where Maria Sharapova began her professional career. A free shuttle bus runs to the park from the cruise port.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are a couple in our late 60's planning an 8 day trip to Moscow and St. Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more