- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Riviera Park Review
Without exaggeration, this is Sochi's most popular public park for both locals and visitors. It is a public park in a true sense of the word. Visitors will find exhibitions of arts and crafts (it's a great place to purchase souvenirs); a "Glade of Friendship" with magnolia trees planted by honorary guests of Sochi, including a tree planted by the Soyuz-Apollo astronauts; statues of famous Russian writers; amusement park rides for kids; several cafés; and the tennis courts of Y. Kafelnikov Tennis School, where Maria Sharapova began her professional career. A free shuttle bus runs to the park from the cruise port.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more