- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Forward Tower Review
With its international cuisine, attentive service, and live music and shows, this 5-story restaurant mall is somewhat of an outlier among Adler restaurants, most of which are cheap cafeterias. Forward Tower features Caucasian (shashlyk kebabs), European, and Japanese (sushi) concepts. The restaurant complex also provides takeout and includes a trendy bar with a veranda. Its status as the only "European" level dining experience in the neighborhood makes it a popular place for dates. Its location near the Olympic Park makes it a convenient spot for dinner during the Olympic Games. It is best to reserve a table in advance, especially during the Olympic Games, as the restaurant tends to get crowded, particularly on weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more