- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Radisson Blu Resort and Congress Center
At a Glance
- an international brand with recognized quality standards
- close to the Olympic Park, airport, and the sea
- free Wi-Fi
- uninspiring lunch buffet
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson Blu Resort and Congress Center Review
This new hotel is very close to the Olympic Park. Rooms are modern, spacious, and serene, with balconies and a muted color scheme. The gym, spa, and breakfast are very good. The hotel opened in November of 2012. At press time, some restaurants in the hotel were still not fully operational and the service, while friendly, was somewhat lacking.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more