- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nippon House Review
Excellent food in an attractive setting (dim lights and modern decor) attract a trendy clientele to this high-end Japanese restaurant. The sceney restaurant serves an extensive menu of the usual Asian fare, including sushi rolls, sashimi, noodles, dumplings, teriyaki, and yakitori. The drink menu includes wines, sake and whiskey from Japan and other countries, as well as Cognac, rum, tequila, and vodka. Expect large crowds at nights and on weekends; be sure to book a table in advance.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are a couple in our late 60's planning an 8 day trip to Moscow and St. Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more