- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Festival Hall Review
Top music acts from Russia and the world perform in this open-air concert hall, located right on the boardwalk near the Seaport. Opened in 1979, the Festival Hall is your best bet to catch major music festivals, ballet performances, philharmonic and jazz orchestras, bands and singers from Russia and abroad. From your seat you not only see the stage, but the sea as well. Be sure to check the website for the upcoming performance schedule.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more