- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- cozy rooms
- the beach and prime city's sights, including the Riviera Park, are nearby
- staff can sometimes be unresponsive
- no hotel service guide in the rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Chebotarev Review
This cozy, family-owned hillside hotel is made to look like a nobleman's estate, complete with a crest and a group statue of the Chebotarev family in historic clothing. The rooms are standard but clean and spacious, and all have a large balcony. Amenities include a sauna and a pool with a bar. The hotel restaurant, Alexander ($$$$), serves tasty Russian food such as pelmeni, dumplings kulebyaka, savory pies, and braised lamb.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more