- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Winter Theater Review
Built in the late 1930s, the Winter Theater is all about Stalinist grandeur, with 38 grand columns and sculptures by the great Soviet sculptress Vera Mukhina gracing its facade. A striking crystal chandelier with more than 300 branches hangs inside. Sochi doesn't have its own theater troupe, but the venue is always busy with shows from visiting performers, often from prestigious theaters from Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more