- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sochi Hotel Reviews
Sochi has been a resort town since the USSR. Now many Soviet-era hotels are getting makeovers and new luxury hotels are popping up all over the region. Hotels range from world-famous luxury brands like the Radisson to run-down, Soviet-era hovels. The government has promised that hotel prices won't skyrocket during the games, capping them off at $450. But if you want to spend more, you will have no problem finding hotels well above that price.
Browse Sochi Hotels
Browse Sochi Hotels By Location
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe