- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Sochi
Catch the Olympic Fever: A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for some and a passion for others, the world's biggest display of international sportsmanship in 2014 will have a lasting impact on Sochi.
Get a taste of Russia's south: This region is a melting pot of Russian, Georgian, and Caucasian cultures. Eat persimmons and hearty Caucasian food, drink local wine and brandy, and experience the famous Caucasian hospitality.
See the region's unique nature: Sochi's natural riches include rare Yew and Box Wood trees. The Caucasus Mountains offer beautiful views of the hills and sea.
Hit the slopes: Krasnaya Polyana has been Russia's skiing capital since Soviet times.
Get healthy: The region's many renowned spas and natural springs claim to treat any disease.Updated: 05-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's