- Catch the Olympic Fever A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for some and a passion for others, the world's biggest display of international sportsmanship in 2014 will have a lasting impact on Sochi.
- Get a taste of Russia's south This region is a melting pot of Russian, Georgian, and Caucasian cultures. Eat persimmons and hearty Caucasian food, drink local wine and brandy, and experience the famous Caucasian hospitality.
- See the region's unique nature Sochi's natural riches include rare Yew and Box Wood trees. The Caucasus Mountains offer beautiful views of the hills and sea.
- Hit the slopes Krasnaya Polyana has been Russia's skiing capital since Soviet times.
- Get healthy The region's many renowned spas and natural springs claim to treat any disease.
FODOR'S GO LIST 2015
The top 25 places we think should be on every traveler's radar this year.More