Trapeznaya Kremlya Review
Not to be confused with the restaurant of the same name in the Convent of the Intercession (which is now open only to pilgrims), this pleasant Russian-style eatery within the Suzdal kremlin is arguably the best restaurant in town. Even so, the quality of your meals may depend on the day of the week you visit; it's likely to be better on weekdays, when the crowds are thinner. If you don't want to order a full meal, consider trying some tea and keks (cakes) or pirozhnoye (pastries), all-day selections in Russia.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We want to travel on Amawaterways between these 2 cities in August. Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more