Russky Dvorik Review
This spot right across from the Lavra draws lots of tour groups, who are served traditional fare, including golubtsi, meat cooked inside cabbage leaves, and several types of vodka by waiters dressed in peasant costumes. Service is pleasant but can be slow when the big groups pack in for lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's