Tatyana's House (Tatyanin Dom)
At a Glance
- central location
- warm welcome
- guests share bathrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Tatyana's House (Tatyanin Dom) Review
Tatyana, the owner, welcomes guests to her home in a white-brick two-story building, a five-minute walk from the Museum of Wooden Architecture and the kremlin. She serves a breakfast of pancakes, eggs, and sandwiches, as well as a hearty traditional Russian meal (extra), with plenty of vodka. She can also arrange for a traditional Russian banya experience, tours of the town, and horseback riding. Tatyana doesn't speak English, but her daughter Anna does, and the B&B takes bookings by email.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more