Botik Tourist Complex
At a Glance
- great views of the lake
- beachfront location
- rooms must be booked in advance
Check Rates from our Partners
Botik Tourist Complex Review
Seven pretty, newly renovated wooden houses that accommodate two people each are down the path from the Botik museum, on the bank of Pleshcheyevo Lake. Houses need to be booked in advance. Besides accommodation, the complex also has a sauna, beach, bar, and the Botik Café, designed in the shape of a ship and serving moderately priced traditional Russian cuisine.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more