West Hotel (Hotel Zapadnaya)
At a Glance
- great location
- helpful staff
- a bit overpriced
- decor is a bit basic
Check Rates from our Partners
West Hotel (Hotel Zapadnaya) Review
Clean and spacious rooms enjoy a superb, picturesque location in the historic center of town and a number of them look on to the Trubezh River, the old city ramparts, and the Cathedral of the Transfiguration. The friendly staff makes sure all your questions are answered.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more