- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Moscow & St. Petersburg
At a Glance
- friendly service
- great views
- diverse dining options, impressive swimming pool area with hot tub and hamam (Turkish bath)
- far from metro and the Kremlin
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson Royal Review
One of the famed Seven Sisters skyscrapers commissioned by Stalin in the 1950s pampers present-day capitalists in luxurious Italianate guest rooms, jauntily decorated lounges, and a world-class spa. The original foyer's white marble floors and columns are now augmented with rows of boutiques, and in another welcome break from the hotel's Soviet roots, the service is genial and professional. The building's height provides for extraordinary views on three sides, which are best seen at the Italian and Japanese restaurants that occupy the 30th and 31st floors.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more