- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Moscow & St. Petersburg
Sleepbox Hotel Tverskaya
At a Glance
- fun for George and Jane Jetson types into futuristic design
- shared facilities in most units
- lack of space and windows might invoke claustrophobia
Check Rates from our Partners
Sleepbox Hotel Tverskaya Review
The first capsule hotel in Russia is made up of compact, windlowless capsules, much like train compartments, each with one to three beds, limited storage space, and shared facilities (though several standard rooms with bathrooms are also available). The futuristic design and tight quarters may or may not be appeal, though a convenient location and bargain price for downtown Moscow may well compensate. Note that many beds are reached by a ladder, not making this a good choice for travelers with mobility issues; nor are the little pods suited to those with claustrophobia—or a lot of luggage.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more