Fodor's Moscow & St. Petersburg
Mobile AppDownload Moscow - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Dom Druzhby Narodov (Friendship of Nations House)
Dom Druzhby Narodov (Friendship of Nations House) Review
One of Moscow's most interesting buildings—it looks like a Moorish castle—was built in the late 19th century by the architect V.A. Mazyrin for the wealthy (and eccentric) industrialist Savva Morozov (Tolstoy mentions this home in his novel Resurrection). Today its rooms are used by the federal government for meetings and conferences and are not open to the public.
- Address: 16 ul. Vozdvizhenka, Arbat, Moscow, 125009
- Phone: /
- Subway: Arbatskaya
- Location: Arbat
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from five days in St. Petersburg and I came home with a very different impression of Russia than when I started. I expecte... Read more
We just returned from three days in St. Petersburg on the St. Peterline's visa free ferry. In order to maximize our time, we hired a priv... Read more