- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lotte Hotel Moscow
At a Glance
- impressive restaurants
- unique spa
- luxurious marble bathrooms
- standard rooms are on the small side
- so-so views
Lotte Hotel Moscow Review
With towering black marble columns and a spiky crystal chandelier, the lobby feels like the palace of a fashionable but villainous monarch, while guest rooms surrounding an atrium are warm, plush, and fully equipped. A touch of chilly luxury also permeates the low-lit lobby bar and the hotel's showcase restaurant, Les Menus Par Pierre Gagnaire, named for the French culinary great who constructed its menu. Down a staircase from the expansive lobby is a Japanese restaurant and an enchanting, catacomblike spa, one of the hotel's highlights, where passageways with white pebbles underfoot lead to private chambers for massages and other treatments. On the western end of ulitsa Novy Arbat, which is essentially one long shopping center, and just over the river from one of Moscow's skyscraper-filled business quarters, the Lotte is convenient for just about everything but sightseeing.
- Address: 8 bul. Novinsky, bldg. 2 Arbat, Moscow, 121099
- Phone: 495/745–1000; 495/287–0500 for reservations
- Website: www.lottehotel.ru
- Metro: Smolenskaya (Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya line).
- Location: Arbat
- 300 rooms, 61 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hello first of all I'd apreciate A LOT if someone can instruct me or advise me in the following things:
I'm going for and exchange to St. Petersburg, Russia in january and my dad is kind of nervous abou Read more
· News & Features
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more
Why not take that classic walking city tour to new heights with this new trend of rooftop tours?... Read more