- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Moscow & St. Petersburg
At a Glance
- prime location
- exquisite surroundings and service
Check Rates from our Partners
Ritz-Carlton Moscow Review
What many travelers consider to be the city's finest luxury hotel—and with these rates, it ought to be—does its best to dazzle guests with sumptuously and traditionally furnished guest quarters that evoke tsarist Russia, as do the views of the onion domes of St. Basil's. A decadent spa with swimming pool, lavish lounges, and a stunning rooftop terrace are among the many, many amenities. Even if it's all too rich for your blood, it's worth a stop just to check out the gold and marble foyer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more