- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Moscow & St. Petersburg
Culture Pavilion (Pavilon Kultura)
Culture Pavilion (Pavilon Kultura) Review
Part of the Soviet showpiece that's now called the All-Russian Exhibition Center (abbreviated VVC in Russian), the elegant, white Pavilion No. 66 stocks a huge range of crafts, including Turkmen embroidery, earthenware pots from Suzdal, and carved stone animals from Perm. Enter the VVC through the main entrance and walk straight to the People's Friendship Fountain and continue walking a little more on the right side of the road.
- Address: All-Russian Exhibition Center, 115 Mir pr., Northern Outskirts, Moscow, 129223
- Phone: 495/544–3400
- Metro: VDNKh.
- Location: Northern Outskirts
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are a couple in our late 60's planning an 8 day trip to Moscow and St. Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more