- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- well-organized transportation from airports
- delicious breakfast
- helpful staff
- a long walk from the Kremlin
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Sheraton Palace Review
The European business community loves this place, thanks to amenities that include a chauffeur-driven fleet of cars. However, the rooms are small for the amount and size of furniture put into them. The real winners are those who can afford the duplexes (starting at 15,000R) that are on the Towers Floor, a hotel-within-a-hotel with its own reception and lounge. The hotel's location at the far upper end of Tverskaya ulitsa is excellent, and the soundproof windows keep things quiet.
- Address: 19 Pervaya (1st) Tverskaya-Yamskaya ul., Northern Outskirts, Moscow, 125047 | Map It
- Phone: 495/931-9700; 7502/256-3000 outside Russia
- Website: www.starwood.com/sheraton
- Metro: Belorusskaya.
- Location: Northern Outskirts
- 221 rooms, 18 suites.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- From Russia With Love! Flights to Moscow From 477 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Moscow Fr $599+/Nt Save with Expedia, $206/night less
- Special deal: 3.5-Star Maxima Slavia Fr $104+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Moscow: Save this May Fr $42+/Nt — $42 Save with Expedia, $23/night less
- Moscow Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $175+/Nt — $175 Expedia
This is a series of Trip reports that I originally posted on Trip Advisor. Read more
Hello. Read more
My wife and I are planning to visit Moscow and St Petersburg in May. Read more
· News & Features
Why not take that classic walking city tour to new heights with this new trend of rooftop tours?... Read more
Feeling that Olympics fever?... Read more
From Arkansas to Nicaragua, we've got our ear to the ground when it comes to the hottest new hotels.... Read more