- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Moscow & St. Petersburg
At a Glance
- well-organized transportation from airports
- delicious breakfast (not included in most rates)
- helpful staff
- a long walk from the Kremlin
Check Rates from our Partners
Sheraton Palace Review
The European business community loves this place, thanks to amenities that include a chauffeur-driven fleet of cars, though most rooms are small and crammed with chain-standard furnishings. Spacious comfort is assured those who can spring for the duplexes on the Towers Floor, a hotel-within-a-hotel with its own reception and lounge. The location at the far upper end of ulitsa Tverskaya is excellent, and the soundproof windows keep things quiet.
- Address: 19 ul. Tverskaya-Yamskaya 1-ya, Ulitsa Tverskaya, Moscow, 125047 | Map It
- Phone: 495/931–9700; 7502/256–3000 outside Russia
- Website: www.starwood.com/sheraton
- Metro: Belorusskaya.
- Location: Ulitsa Tverskaya
- 221 rooms, 18 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more