- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- well-organized transportation from airports
- delicious breakfast (not included in most rates)
- helpful staff
- a long walk from the Kremlin
Check Rates from our Partners
Sheraton Palace Review
The European business community loves this place, thanks to amenities that include a chauffeur-driven fleet of cars, though most rooms are small and crammed with chain-standard furnishings. Spacious comfort is assured those who can spring for the duplexes on the Towers Floor, a hotel-within-a-hotel with its own reception and lounge. The location at the far upper end of ulitsa Tverskaya is excellent, and the soundproof windows keep things quiet.
- Address: 19 ul. Tverskaya-Yamskaya 1-ya, Ulitsa Tverskaya, Moscow, 125047 | Map It
- Phone: 495/931–9700; 7502/256–3000 outside Russia
- Website: www.starwood.com/sheraton
- Metro: Belorusskaya.
- Location: Ulitsa Tverskaya
- 221 rooms, 18 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hello first of all I'd apreciate A LOT if someone can instruct me or advise me in the following things:
I'm going for and exchange to St. Petersburg, Russia in january and my dad is kind of nervous abou Read more
· News & Features
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky ... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more
Why not take that classic walking city tour to new heights with this new trend of rooftop tours?... Read more