- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Marco Polo Presnja
At a Glance
- art-lined halls and rooms
- near cafés and bars
- some unfriendly staff
- some guest rooms are small and a bit dark
- room rates rather high for amenities offered
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Marco Polo Presnja Review
Once a former residence for English teachers then later the exclusive domain of the Communist Party, this hotel has many rooms with balconies overlooking a quiet green residential neighborhood near Patriarch's Ponds. In warm months, the inner courtyard is an attractive place to relax. This is an intriguing choice for those interested in the Soviet era: the auditorium was once the movie house where party insiders came to see Western films unavailable to most Muscovites.
- Address: 9 per. Spiridonevsky, Ulitsa Bolshaya Nikitskaya, Moscow, 123104 | Map It
- Phone: 495/660–0606; 499/244–3631
- Website: www.presnja.ru
- Metro: Mayakovskaya or Pushkinskaya.
- Location: Ulitsa Bolshaya Nikitskaya
- 54 rooms, 16 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hello first of all I'd apreciate A LOT if someone can instruct me or advise me in the following things:
I'm going for and exchange to St. Petersburg, Russia in january and my dad is kind of nervous abou Read more
· News & Features
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more
Why not take that classic walking city tour to new heights with this new trend of rooftop tours?... Read more