- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Moscow International Performing Arts Center (Moscovsky Mezhdunarodniy Dom Muziki)
Moscow International Performing Arts Center (Moscovsky Mezhdunarodniy Dom Muziki) Review
Opened in 2002, this architecturally striking center stages major classical concerts in its Svetlanov Hall, which contains Russia's largest organ. Concerts are also held in two other sizable halls and on the venue's summer terrace.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We are returning St Petersburg and this time simply want to spend the time at the Hermitage and walking Nevsky Prospect.
Our problem is that we will be arriving on a cruise boat (I understand they will Read more
· News & Features
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky ... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more
Why not take that classic walking city tour to new heights with this new trend of rooftop tours?... Read more