- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Moscow & St. Petersburg
At a Glance
- chocolate appears in guest rooms daily
- helpful staff
- some rooms are small
- high rate for the level of accommodation
Check Rates from our Partners
Golden Apple Review
These accommodations are cozy, stylish, and quirky all at the same time, designed with plenty of color and contemporary flair. You get a sense of what's in store from the moment you walk through the door—shiny metallic panels clash with bright, oddly shaped armchairs in the lobby bar, and the enormous golden apple next to the front desk turns out to be a comfortable sofa. Each of the hotel's seven floors is painted a different color, and in a reference to the Chekhov play, some rooms have huge propeller-like iron seagulls hanging from the ceiling.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more