Built in the 17th century, this elegant church was closed after the 1917 revolution and turned into a cartoon-production studio. Like many churches throughout Russia, however, it has been returned to its original purpose. The church is depicted in Vasily Polenov's well-known canvas Moskovsky Dvorik (Moscow Courtyard), which now hangs in the Tretyakov Gallery.
4a per. Spasopeskovsky, Moscow, 119002, Russia