- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Moscow & St. Petersburg
Borovitskaya Tower (Borovitskaya Bashnya)
Borovitskaya Tower (Borovitskaya Bashnya) Review
The main entrance to the Kremlin rises to more than 150 feet (46 meters). At its base a gate pierces the thick walls, and you can still see the slits for the chains of the former drawbridge. Black Volgas (now replaced by top-of-the-line Mercedes and BMWs) once whizzed through the vehicular entrance, carrying government employees to work.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more