Fodor's Moscow & St. Petersburg
Mobile AppDownload Moscow - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
One of the most popular shopping malls among Muscovites is in front of the Kursk station and is yet another symbol of modern Moscow. Everything is under one roof, including numerous mass-brand clothing stores (H&M, Camper, UNIQLO, Zara, Karen Millen), a perfume "supermarket," a huge grocery store, and the Formula Kino movie theater. You can also find a trendy Italian café and a sushi bar here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from five days in St. Petersburg and I came home with a very different impression of Russia than when I started. I expecte... Read more
We just returned from three days in St. Petersburg on the St. Peterline's visa free ferry. In order to maximize our time, we hired a priv... Read more
Hi, I am traveling to Russin in October, and I am considering going to Germany or Austria as a side trip. Is this even possible?... Read more