- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Moscow & St. Petersburg
Scriabin Museum (Muzey Scriabina)
Scriabin Museum (Muzey Scriabina) Review
This charming apartment was the last home of composer Alexander Scriabin's (1872–1915), where he died of blood poisoning in 1915. The rooms are arranged and furnished just as they were when Scriabin lived here. Visitors are scarce because foreign tourist groups are not usually brought to the museum. Downstairs there's a concert hall where accomplished young musicians perform his music, usually on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more