- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Moscow & St. Petersburg
At a Glance
- helpful staff
- excellent restaurant
- long walk to Red Square
- small rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Surround yourself in the atmosphere of an old Russian fairy tale: there's massive carved oak furniture, stained-glass windows, and wall paintings depicting popular tales like "Little Scarlet Flower" (the Russian version of "Beauty and the Beast"). The lobby bar is nicely set in the winter garden, where there's rich vegetation. Guest rooms are quite modern, with all amenities, though they aren't as imaginative as the hotel's public areas. Though centrally located, Sretenskaya is a 25-minute walk from the Red Square. Moscow's famous boulevards and the Garden Ring are only steps away.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more