- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Il Patio Review
An airy place to find pizza bliss, this branch opposite the statue of Mayakovsky on Triumfalnaya Ploshchad is one of the most popular in the city. The gamut of pizzas have a thin and dusty crust, and daily specials include such dishes as lasagne and cannelloni. There's also a salad bar. A speedy two-course lunch costs 190R and the three-course, 280R. A soft drink is included. Pop music plays softly, and the rooms are always filled with a pleasantly bustling crowd.
- Address: 2 (1st) Tverskaya-Yamskaya ul., Tverskaya, Moscow
- Phone: 495/930-0815
- Metro: Mayakovskaya.
- Location: Tverskaya Ulitsa
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- From Russia With Love! Flights to Moscow From 477 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Renaissance Moscow Olympic in May: $296 & Up Expedia
- Look no Further! Moscow Hotels Fr $288+/Nt Travelocity
- Book 3-Star Maxima Irbis Fr $103+/Nt — $103 Save with Expedia, $10/night less
- Moscow Savings! Book at Holiday Inn Moscow-Simonovsky Fr $203+/Nt — $203 Expedia
This is a series of Trip reports that I originally posted on Trip Advisor. Read more
Hello. Read more
Hello. Read more
· News & Features
Why not take that classic walking city tour to new heights with this new trend of rooftop tours?... Read more
Feeling that Olympics fever?... Read more
From Arkansas to Nicaragua, we've got our ear to the ground when it comes to the hottest new hotels.... Read more