Nightlife & the Arts in Moscow
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Moscow Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C-E F-G H-K L-N O-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Central House of Artists
Many different galleries are housed within this vast exhibition...
This popular spot with students is one of the most well established...
|Dance Clubs||Northern Outskirts|
City Space Bar
Perched 140 meters above the city and with stunning panoramic...
A Latin American–theme involves occasional live Latino music...
|Dance Clubs||Kitai Gorod|
Crocus City Hall
Sting and Elton John have played at this huge complex on the...
|Dance Clubs||Western Outskirts|
A cavernous venue with free entry and cheap drinks, which caters...
|Music Clubs||Kitai Gorod|
Dom Nashchokina Gallery
A mixture of classic Russian art and crowd-pulling exhibitions...
|Art Galleries||Kitai Gorod|
A hotel movie house caters to the expatriate community with recent...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe