Nightlife & the Arts in Moscow
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Moscow Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C-G H-K L-M N-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This club for both men and women is tricky to find, but has a...
An artsy crowd frequents this simple theater with top-quality...
The artists displayed in this seasoned gallery—founded...
Housed on a tram that makes a constant and short loop around...
This bohemian arts center houses 11 galleries displaying contemporary...
One of the best places in Moscow for live rock performances...
BB King Blues Club
The man himself came for the opening, and visiting Western stars...
Blue Bird Jazz Café
Russian talent and the occasional odd foreign guest perform here...
Bolshoi Opera and Ballet Theatre
The landmark building of this world-renowned theater is closed...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Moscow Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- From Russia With Love! Flights to Moscow From 477 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Suharevka B&B and Hostel on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $79+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Moscow for Less: Hotels Fr $288+/Nt Travelocity
- Book in Moscow: Save at the Korston Moscow in May Fr $336+/Nt — $336 Expedia
- Moscow Savings! Book at Novotel Moscow Sheremetyevo Fr $262+/Nt — $262 Save with Expedia, $33/night less