Trapeznaya Kremlya Review
Not to be confused with the restaurant of the same name in the Convent of the Intercession (which is now open only to pilgrims), this pleasant Russian-style eatery within the Suzdal kremlin is arguably the best restaurant in town. Even so, the quality of your meals may depend on the day of the week you visit; it's likely to be better on weekdays, when the crowds are thinner. If you don't want to order a full meal, consider trying some tea and keks (cakes) or pirozhnoye (pastries), all-day selections in Russia.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more