At a Glance
- central location
- slippers and other nice amenities in each room
- room service
- a bit overpriced
- no elevator
Check Rates from our Partners
Monomah Hotel Review
These cozy rooms in a rambling apartment are some of the best accommodations in the city, filled with nice old wooden furnishings and colorful fabrics; some are tucked under the eaves. The staff is very friendly and the hotel offers trips in horsedrawn carts or—in winter—sleighs. There are also two minivans for hire. A nice in-house restaurant serves all day and rates include a credit toward meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more