Stary Gorod Review
This "Old Town" restaurant serving Russian and European cuisine is a good option for a meal, in part because it's just steps away from the cathedrals on ploshchad Sobornaya. The place is quiet, the staff is friendly, and the summer terrace, open May through September, is a delightful place to linger.
- Address: 41 ul. Bolshaya Moskovskaya, Vladimir, 600000
- Phone: 492/232–5101
- Location: Vladimir
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked the Vantage Deluxe World Travel tour to Russia called the Imperial Russian Waterways Moscow & St. Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more