Botik Tourist Complex
At a Glance
- great views of the lake
- beachfront location
- rooms look a bit shabby and must be booked in advance
Botik Tourist Complex Review
A café and six pretty wooden houses that accommodate two people each are down the path from the Botik museum, on the bank of Pleshcheyevo Lake. Houses need to be booked in advance. Besides accommodation, the complex also has a sauna, beach, and bar. The Botik Café ($), designed in the shape of a ship, serves moderately priced traditional Russian cuisine.
- Address: Near Veslevo village, Pereslavl-Zalessky, 152020
- Phone: 48535/98-085
- Location: Pereslavl-Zalessky
- 6 houses.
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Russia Experience IExplore
- Resplendent Russia IExplore
- Russia: MiG 29 Flight Programs — $16,600 IExplore
- Legend of the Russian Czars — $4,995 IExplore
- Resplendent Russia — $8,695 IExplore
This is a series of Trip reports that I originally posted on Trip Advisor. Read more
Hello. Read more
My wife and I are planning to visit Moscow and St Petersburg in May. Read more
· News & Features
Why not take that classic walking city tour to new heights with this new trend of rooftop tours?... Read more
Feeling that Olympics fever?... Read more
From Arkansas to Nicaragua, we've got our ear to the ground when it comes to the hottest new hotels.... Read more