At a Glance
- convenient location
- nice basic comforts
- bar can get loud on weekends
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Pereslavl Review
A Soviet-era lodging in the town center offers clean and light rooms with nice furniture and decent bathrooms, and a bit of a surprise bonus: a staff that prides itself on service. Bar Rita serves Russian food and flavored vodkas that are worth sampling; try pertsovka (hot pepper) or zubrovka (bison grass).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more