Tourcenter (Suzdalskiy Turistichesky Center)
At a Glance
- nice pool
- extremely good service in hotel
- the huge complex can get crowded with tour groups on some weekends and public holidays
Check Rates from our Partners
Tourcenter (Suzdalskiy Turistichesky Center) Review
This large former Soviet complex includes the Hotel Suzdal and a separate motel-style section with two-story rooms with separate street entrances; some even have garages. The complex has a gym and two saunas, and various spa treatments are available, including mud baths. There are also pool tables, a bowling alley, and snowmobile rentals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more