Side Trips from Moscow Restaurants
Side Trips from Moscow Restaurant Reviews
You'll find relatively few restaurants in many of these towns, largely because Russians don't dine out that frequently. The most reliable restaurants are in hotels catering to tourists or, occasionally, in downtown locations near main tourist sights. This is slowly changing, and some of the restaurants outside hotels can be quite cozy.
Browse Side Trips from Moscow Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's