Tacho Real Review
Locals climb a steep hill to this restaurant for traditional dishes cooked with panache, such as bacalhau à brás (with eggs, onions, and sliced potato), steaks, and game in season. The dessert cart allows you to choose from a selection of house-made cakes and tarts. On warm days the small terrace is delightful, and there is live guitar music welcoming you at the door.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Historical Way and Fisherman's Trail
Great info on the web site. Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
Our flight out of Lisbon (going to Amsterdam and then onto Vancouver, Canada) has changed so that it now leaves at 5:00 am (on a Monday morning). Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more