- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
On a bluff high above the beach in Foz, you can hear the waves crash below as you dine on a mix of Japanese, Portuguese, and Mediterranean fusion dishes. The sushi menu is probably the most extensive in the city. Top appetizers include a goat cheese "nest" with pepper coulis, fish and seaweed soup, and miso with clams and tofu. Among the popular mains, consider chateaubriand with eggplant tempura and ginger sauce, and confit of bacalhau with spring greens and a rich serra cheese sauce. There are also some very good pastas and risottos.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Historical Way and Fisherman's Trail
Great info on the web site. Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I've done some searching and found great information so far and am looking for some final suggestions on my first trip to Europe.
I'm a 29 year old male and am looking for amazing nightlife Read more
· News & Features
Portugal's Porto region has earned a permanent spot on the list of top worldwide wine destinations, and ... Read more
There are many more than just eight reasons to visit Portugal at any given time, but with a sweep of rece... Read more
River cruising in Portugal's Douro River Valley—a delightful region comprised of old-world villages... Read more