- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In Funchal, Madeira's busy tourist office is open weekdays 9–7 and weekends 9–3. It dispenses maps, brochures, and up-to-date information on the constantly changing bus schedules. There are also tourist offices at the airport and in other towns as well as on Porto Santo; their hours are generally weekdays 9–5, and Saturday 9 to 1, but they’re often closed for an hour or two for lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's