- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Carris operates two tourist trams, tickets for each of which are €17: one rattles through the Old Town, the other takes you out to Belém. It also runs two different hop-on, hop-off routes in open-top buses, starting at Praça de Comércio, and costing €14. One circles downtown and stops at the Belém Tower and the Jerónimos Monastery, the other heads east to the Military Museum, Ceramic Tile Museum, and Parque das Nações. Gray Line offers coach tours covering Lisbon and the surrounding area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's