- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ferries across the Rio Tejo are run by Transtejo, from terminals at Belém, Cais do Sodre, and Terreiro do Paço. They offer unique views of Lisbon, and their top decks are a nice way to catch the sun. The 85-cent passenger ticket for the prettiest trip, on the car ferry between Belém and Cacilhas, contrasts favorably with the €20 price of the Transtejo cruises that depart daily at 3 from Terreiro do Paço between April and October.
Transtejo. 808/203050. www.transetjo.pt.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe