- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lisbon's main bus terminal is the Gare do Oriente, adjacent to Parque das Nações, also served by rail and metro. Most international and domestic express buses operate from the Sete Rios terminal, beside the metro and suburban train stations of the same name.
Bus & Tram Contact
Carris. 21/361-3054. www.carris.pt.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe