Sights & Attractions in Lisbon
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Castelo de São Jorge
Although St. George's Castle was constructed by the Moors, the...
|Castles / Palaces||The Alfama|
Mosteiro dos Jerónimos
Conceived and commissioned by Dom Manuel I, who petitioned the...
Museu Calouste Gulbenkian
On its own lush grounds, the museum of the celebrated Calouste...
|Museums / Galleries, Arts / Performance Venues||The Modern City|
Oceanário de Lisboa
Europe's largest indoor aquarium wows children and adults alike...
|Zoos / Aquariums||The Modern City|
Lisbon's main square since the Middle Ages is popularly known...
The building also houses the Sala Ogival, a showroom for wine...
Torre de Belém
The openwork balconies and domed turrets of the fanciful Belém...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $168 & up -- Portugal: 5-Star Lisbon Hotel thru Summer Sofitel Lisbon Liberdade
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line