Sights & Attractions in Lisbon
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Best of Exploring
Castelo de São Jorge
Although St. George's Castle was constructed by the Moors, the...
|Castles / Palaces||The Alfama|
Convento do Carmo
The Carmelite Convent—once Lisbon's largest—was all but ruined...
|Religious Sites||Chiado and Bairro Alto|
Mosteiro dos Jerónimos
This UNESCO World Heritage Site is a supreme example of the Manueline...
|Religious Sites, Memorials / Monuments||Belém|
Museu Calouste Gulbenkian
On its own lush grounds, the museum of the celebrated Calouste...
|Museums / Galleries, Arts / Performance Venues||The Modern City|
Museu Nacional dos Coches
In a former royal riding school with a gorgeous painted ceiling...
|Museums / Galleries||Belém|
Oceanário de Lisboa
Europe's largest indoor aquarium wows children and adults alike...
|Zoos / Aquariums||The Modern City|
Lisbon's main square since before the Middle Ages is popularly...
Lisbon's austere Romanesque cathedral, Sé (which stands for...
|Religious Sites||The Alfama|
Torre de Belém
The openwork balconies and domed turrets of the fanciful Belém...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's