Shopping in Lisbon
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Family-owned stores remain common in Lisbon, especially in Baixa, Chiado, and Bairro Alto, and salespeople are courteous almost everywhere. Apart from designer fashions and high-end antiques, prices are moderate. Most shops are open weekdays 9–1 and 3–7 and Saturday 9–1; malls and supermarkets are often open until 10 and on Sunday. Credit cards—Visa in particular—are widely accepted.
Browse Lisbon Shopping
Browse Lisbon Shopping By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's