- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Casa Faz Frio
Casa Faz Frio Review
This convivial adega (tavern)—complete with wood beams, stone floors, and bunches of garlic suspended from the ceiling—may look a little faded. But it is now one of just two in Lisbon to boast gabinetes—paneled booths traditionally used for trysts but also handy for working lunches—and is a great place to sample rustic food on the cheap. There is a different bacalhau dish every day, and paella is always on the menu; other house specialties include grilled cuttlefish and secretos, lean meat from the belly of the porco preto pig.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Historical Way and Fisherman's Trail
Great info on the web site. Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I've done some searching and found great information so far and am looking for some final suggestions on my first trip to Europe.
I'm a 29 year old male and am looking for amazing nightlife Read more
· News & Features
Lisbon is one of the coolest European capitals. ... Read more
A sleek, new hotel has arrived in Lisbon's oldest neighborhood, Alfama.... Read more
There are many more than just eight reasons to visit Portugal at any given time, but with a sweep of rece... Read more